AEES Recruitment 2017 Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) invites application for the post of 23 Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher &
AEES Recruitment 2017
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) invites application for the post of 23 Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher & Primary Teacher. Apply before 04 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : AEES/02/2017
AEES Job Details :
- Post Name : Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Post Name : Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- No. of Vacancy : 24 Posts.
- Post Name : Primary Teacher
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AEES Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) : Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA OR Two years integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the following subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University with Science as a teaching
- For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and languages in the combination of subjects.
- For Primary Teacher : Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA OR Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Full time Diploma in ECCEd./NST/PPTT from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for PGT, 35 years for TGT & 30 years for Primary Teacher as on 04.08.2017
Job Location : All India
AEES Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.750/- through SBI Collect. No Fees is required to be paid by Women/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply AEES Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one set of self attested enclosures send to Chief Administrative Officer, Atomic Energy Education Society, Central
Office, Western Sector, (AEC School No-6), Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094 on or before 04.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 04.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.aees.gov.in/htmldocs/downloads/open_advertisement_aees_02_2017.pdf
- Download Application Form: http://www.aees.gov.in/htmldocs/downloads/application_and_admit_card_aees_02_2017.pdf