APSC Recruitment 2017 Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the post 40 Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Water Resource Departmen
APSC Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the post 40 Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Water Resource Department. Apply before 01 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 06/2017
APSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12000-40000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must pass Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent from any Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 43 years As on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Assam
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening test / Viva-voce interview.
Application Fee : There is no application Fee.
How to Apply APSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet / recent photograph send to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 01.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 01.07.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.apsc.nic.in/Advertisement%2006-2017.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://apsc.nic.in/Direct%20Recruitment%20Form.pdf