Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2015 for the Army Medical Corps vacancy of 400 Short Service Commission OfficerArmy Medical Corps Vacancy 2015 Details:
Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2015 for the Army Medical Corps vacancy of 400 Short Service Commission Officer
Army Medical Corps Vacancy 2015 Details:
Post Name: Short Service Commission Officer
No of Post: 400 Posts
Job Location: All India
- Candidate’s age should be Not more than 45 years for Army Medical Corps Recruitment in All India for getting a job in Army Medical Corps
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Army Medical Corps should be MBBS Degree with MD/ MS/ MCh/ DM/ DNB/ DLO/ DOMS/ DA
- Selection for the post of Short Service Commission Officer for job openings in Army Medical Corps is based on Personal Interview.
- Application fees for the recruitment of Short Service Commission Officer for vacancies in Army Medical Corps is Rs. 200/-
Last Date of Online Application Submission : 31-03-2015
How to Apply:
- Candidates required to open official website of Army Medical Corps www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Fill up complete application form.
- Submit the application form with photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application and keep it in a safe place.
- Online Application form and duly attested documents are to be sent to DGAFMS / DG-1A, Ministry of Defence, ‘M’ Block, Room No.60, Church Road, New Delhi –110001. In envelope super scribed with ‘Application for the Post of Post Name’.