BARC Recruitment 2017 Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites application for the post of 02 General Duty Medical Officers on adhoc/locum basis.
BARC Recruitment 2017
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites application for the post of 02 General Duty Medical Officers on adhoc/locum basis. Walk-in-interview 14 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BARC Job Details :
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Office
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 38029/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS with One year relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 50 years
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply BARC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification, registration and experience certificate, One passport size self photograph at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 14.06.2017 at 10:30 AM
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/vacancy382.pdf