CIIL Recruitment 2017 Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) invites applications for the post of 03 Senior Resource Person & Web Designe
CIIL Recruitment 2017
Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) invites applications for the post of 03 Senior Resource Person & Web Designer/Administrator on Contract Basis . Apply before 18 September 2017 . Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Resource Person
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 41490/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Web Designer/Administrator
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27035/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for CIIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Resource Person : M.Phil./Ph.D. in Linguistics/Applied Linguistics/Computational Linguistics from a recognized University
- For Web Designer/Administrator : Degree or Diploma in Graphic and Web-designing course from any recognized University/ Institute or other Government recognized Technical Educational Institution (AICTE/DOEACC).
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years For Web Designer/Administrator & 50 years for Senior Resource Person as on 31.05.2017
Job Location : Mysore (Karnataka)
CIIL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application Fee.
How to Apply CIIL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates/ documents/testimonials regarding age, educational qualifications, experience etc & envelope should super scribe “Application to the post of . . . . . . . , Bharatavani Project send to The Director, Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL), Manasagangotri, Hunsur Road, Mysore-570 006 on or before 18.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 18.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.ciil.org/Download/BVP_recruit_webdsgnr_SRP_notification.pdf