CTET 2016 : Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) has been conducted successfully on 21 February 2016 (Sunday). Both Paper-I and Paper-2 of CTET Feb
CTET 2016 : Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) has been conducted successfully on 21 February 2016 (Sunday). Both Paper-I and Paper-2 of CTET Feb was offline. Candidates can download the answer keys for both Papers on this page. Also, check minimum qualifying marks in CTET Cutoff.
CTET Answer Key 2016 – Check Here
CTET Cutoff 2016 – Check Here
CTET 2016 – Important Dates
|Online release of application form||04 December 2015|
|Last date for application process||28 December 2015|
|Release of admit card||25 January 2016|
|Exam date – CTET||21 February 2016|
Official Notification of CTET Feb 2016 – Download Here
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2016
- For Primary level (I to V):
50% in senior secondary and passed or appearing in the last year of 2-year diploma/ 4-year bachelor degree
45% in senior secondary and appearing or passed in 2-year diploma as according to the NCTE Regulations.
- For Elementary level (VI to VIII)
The aspirant must be graduated with at least 50% and appeared or passed in B.Ed./ 2-year diploma/ 2-year diploma as prescribed by NCTE regulations.
CTET Application Form 2016
The application process for CTET 2016 was closed on 28 December 2015.
CTET Exam Pattern 2016
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Each question in the exam fetches 1 marks for the candidate
- There is no penalty for the wrong answers.
- The exam will be of objective type.
CTET Admit Card 2016
- The admit card has been released online and there is no physical dispatch of the same.
- If the candidate is unable to download, then he must contact the official exam authority.
- Admit card contains all the required information that provides the identification to the invigilator.
- Contact the official authority immediately in case of any discrepancy in your admit card.
- Some other identity proof must bring by the candidate along with the admit card.
CTET 2016 – Post offered
- Primary level teacher (class 1 to 5)
- Elementary level teacher (class 6to 8)
CTET Cutoff 2016
CTET Cutoff is the minimum qualifying score which is essential to be obtained in Paper-1 as well as Paper-II of the CTET Exam.
CTET Result 2016
The result for the CTET 2016 will be published later on after the completion of the exam.
- The result will deploy only the names of qualified students.
- Name wise result will be released later on along with merit list and score cards.
- The result will be declared by the exam official authority and hence unquestionable.