IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 – IBPS is the competent authority which conducts the IBPS PO Exam 2016 in two stages on behalf of 23 participating banks for t
IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 – IBPS is the competent authority which conducts the IBPS PO Exam 2016 in two stages on behalf of 23 participating banks for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) and the Management Trainee (MT) officers through a Common Written examination (CWE) in the month of October 2016. The Application process will commence in the month of August and the IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 for the Preliminary Exam will be available for download from the September onwards.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 can be distinguished as the admit card for the Preliminary examination, Main Examination and the Interview. Following is the summary of the IBPS PO Exam 2016 –
- Name of Examination: IBPS PO CWE 2016 (PO/MT)
- Conducting Authority: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS
- Application Mode: Online
- Examination Mode: Online
- Level of Examination: Undergraduate
- Post offered through this exam: Probationary Officers, management Trainee
Details as per the IBPS PO Admit Card 2016
The IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 for the Preliminary examination will be released by the IBPS on its website by the last week of September 2016 and the candidates can download the E-hall Ticket by visiting the official website of IBPS.
Similarly the candidates who qualify in the Preliminary examination will be sent the IBPS PO Main Admit Card 2016 for which the examination will be conducted in the month of November. A separate call letter will be sent to the successful candidates for the personal Interview and Group Discussion.
What is the Correct Procedure to Download the IBPS PO Admit Card 2016?
- The candidates who will fill the IBPS PO Application form 2016 will need to visit the official website of IBPS, the link of which has been given here ibps.in. The Admit card will only be available on the website of the IBPS.
- Once the website is accessed, you are required to find the appropriate link which reads, IBPS PO Admit card 2015, click on that.
- The name of the link would be “ Download call letter for Probationary officer/Management Trainee Phase-V”.
- The next page upon clicking the link will ask the candidates to furnish certain information. Provide the information.
- Before downloading the admit card, the candidate will have to choose a language. Once chosen, click the button ‘download’.
- The Admit card will appear on the following page. Print the page and store it for various future purposes.