IBPS PO Application Form 2016 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will organize the online common written examination for the recruitment of Pr
IBPS PO Application Form 2016 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will organize the online common written examination for the recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees in the public sector banks. Aspirants intending to appear in the IBPS CWE -VI (common written examination) will be required to fill the online application form. The schedule of the exam and application form will be notified in the notification, which is likely to be published in July- August 2016. The preliminary and main examination shall be held tentatively in the month of October 2016. The online application form and official notification will be available on this page for the perusal of the candidates.
Like every year, the application form will be made available online on the IBPS official portal. Physical applications will not be entertained. Aspirants must ensure they satisfy the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria conditions specified by the IBPS.
Fee of IBPS PO Application Form 2016
- 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600 for all others except above
Note: Bank Transaction charges will have to be borne by the applicant themselves.
Modes for fee payment : Online mode only.
IBPS PO Application Form 2016: (Link to be activated)
Applicants are suggested to provide correct and true information in their applications otherwise your candidature will be cancelled while verification at a later stage. Also, you will not be able to make any changes in your applications after form submission. Therefore, you must be very attentive while registering/ applying online.
Procedural steps for filling the IBPS PO Application Form 2016
- Access the link to be hosted above or log on to the web-portal of IBPS to apply online
- Click on the link – “Click here for New Registration”
- The detailed online application form will be displayed
- Start with the putting the details one-by-one. Enter correct details viz. name, date of birth, age, gender, category, communication address, mobile number, email ID and so on
- Go ahead with uploading the photograph and signature (scanned images) in the specified format as well as size
- Verify all the details entered by you and submit the form
- Pay the fee using your debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
- The e-receipt will be generated on successful fee payment
Last but not the least, take a print of your online submitted detailed IBPS PO Application Form 2016 as well as the e-receipt.