IBPS RRB Application Form 2016 : The application form of the IBPS RRB 2016 shall be available on the official portal of the Institute of Banking Perso
IBPS RRB Application Form 2016 : The application form of the IBPS RRB 2016 shall be available on the official portal of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Aspirants will be able to submit their applications via online mode only. The application form for IBPS RRB 2016 is going to be released in the month of June/July 2016. Applications will not be accepted in the physical form. It is in the best interest of the candidates to apply online before the due date of the closure of the application form to avoid being unable to do so at the last time due to internet/website load. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification to be issued prior to the application form. The last date for applying online and other important details shall be updated here once the notice would be released.
Check here detailed information with respect to the IBPS RRB application procedure:
Fore mostly, the applicants should satisfy themselves of their eligibility to apply:
For details with respect to the IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2016.
IBPS RRB Application Form Fee
|Sr.No.||Name of the Post||For SC/ST/PWD candidates||For Unreserved candidates|
|i.||For Officer (Scale I, II & III)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 600/-|
|ii.||For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Fee payment: Fee can be paid by Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking only on or before the due date.|
IBPS RRB Application Form 2016 – Apply Here (Link to be activated)
Steps to fill the IBPS RRB Application Form 2016
- Log on to the IBPS website or click on the link hosted above (to be activated)
- You will be directed to the application window for IBPS RRB 2016
- Fill the details in the application form correctly
- On successful registration, your unique Registration No. and Password will be sent to you by email and SMS
- Make payment of the application fee as per the prescribed mode. You shall be notified on successful fee payment and e-receipt will be auto-generated on the screen
- The IBPS RRB Application Form 2016 is successfully submitted
- Lastly, generate the print of your submitted application and e-receipt
Note: Candidates who would not the email and SMS intimations must be acknowledged that their application has not been registered successfully. Applications incomplete in any regard i.e. without photograph and signature or non/ unsuccessful fee payment shall be rejected without intimation. So, candidates must ensure that they apply as per the prescribed procedure.