IBPS SO Preparation Tips 2016 – The Preparation Tips of IBPS SO 2016 are hosted here for the aspirants who wish to crack this prominent examinati
IBPS SO Preparation Tips 2016 – The Preparation Tips of IBPS SO 2016 are hosted here for the aspirants who wish to crack this prominent examination. Before commencing the preparation, it is important to know the tips and tricks which make the preparation not only easy but also effective. These IBPS SO Preparation Tips 2016 are decided by the educational experts for the aspirant’s benefit. As a large number of candidates will participate in the examination, therefore, it is obligatory to prepare at the edge. These beneficial tips prove extremely helpful for the candidates. The candidates are advised to go through these illustrated IBPS SO Preparation Tips 2016 here.
A Look at the structure
Before preceding further with the Preparation Tips of IBPS SO 2016, the candidates are advised to go through the structure of the examination at least once. The structure of the examination is described by the exam conducting authority for the students.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode, therefore, the candidates are advised to solve the online test papers.
- The maximum time duration is 2 hours hence the try to solve the questions quickly.
- 0.25 Marks will be subtracted for wrong answers, therefore, don’t write the answers haphazardly.
- There are 200 questions in total and each question carries 1 mark.
- The exam will be objective and the only option will be marked.
IBPS SO Preparation Tips 2016 – Beneficial Tips and Tricks
The Preparation Tips of IBPS SO 2016 are mentioned here for the students. These tips and tricks show the path to success in the examination. The candidates are advised to read and follow these preparation tips to make the preparation more successful.
- The first preparation tip is to go through the syllabus and know the encircled topics. This helps the candidate to know the exact number of topics along with their depth.
- Another tip is to solve the last year question papers as this indicates the level of the examination.
- Proceeding towards the next, 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answers, therefore, the candidates are advised not to attempt the questions haphazardly. Trying to make only intelligent guesses that too very cautiously is another one of our IBPS SO Preparation Tips 2016. While solving the exam paper, the candidate must know that the objective is to score well and not to attempt all the questions.
- The preparation remains incomplete if the doubts are not cleared. The candidates are advised to join the crash courses so as to clear the doubts as well as motivate them in the competitive environment as per IBPS SO Preparation Tips 2016
- Last but not the least, time management is crucial. As there are only 120 minutes and total questions are 200. It means that candidate will not have even one minute for per question. Therefore, try to solve the exam as soon as possible.