IBPS SO Selection Procedure 2016 – Selection Procedure of IBPS SO 2016 exam will comprise of various steps which are described in the following p
IBPS SO Selection Procedure 2016 – Selection Procedure of IBPS SO 2016 exam will comprise of various steps which are described in the following post. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of entrance exam score and interview score. Scores will be summed up and then the final merit list will be published for all exam takers.
IBPS SO Selection Procedure 2016 – Steps Involved:
- Online Registration
- Online Examination
- Provisional Allotment
- Identity Verification
- Final Allotment
STEP 1 – Online Registration:
- Logon to the Official Website; find the “CWE Specialist Officers” link on the home page.
- You will see a link for online registration. Use it to register online as the first step of Selection Procedure of IBPS SO 2016.
- Once you have registered online by submitting the following details, you shall be sent your login details:
b) Email ID
c) Mobile Number
b) Email ID
c) Mobile Number
- Now you shall be allotted a unique and computer generated application or registration number which must be kept noted down for future usage.
- Login using the details sent in email or SMS to fill the Online Application as the next step of IBPS SO 2016 Selection Procedure.
- Next you have to upload the scanned images of photo and signature in the Application Form. Verify that the photo has been uploaded in the photo space and signature in its space.
- Once you have filled all the require data in the online form you have to make payment of fee ONLINE ONLY.
STEP 2 – Online Examination:
- The exam will be conducted online which is a must for all the candidates.
- If you don’t take the exam you shall not be considered for the recruitment.
- Not only you have to take the entrance exam but you have to also qualify it by obtaining at least the cutoff marks decided by the IBPS.
- As per the IBPS SO Selection Procedure 2016 there will be different cutoffs for all categories and every candidate will have to secure marks more than cutoff marks in order to be called for interview.
- Total marks for the exam are: 200.
STEP 3 – Interview:
- Candidates qualifying the exam shall be called for an Interview which will be conducted by the Participating Organizations.
- Call letters will be sent to all the candidates who qualify the exam. They will bear the address, date and timings of interview and hence must be brought at the time of interview.
- The call letters will be released online on the official website and all the candidates should download them from the official sources only.
- As per the norms of IBPS SO 2016 Selection Procedure, the candidates shall not be allowed to request change in the date and time or the venue of interview. However, the IBPS reserves all rights to do so owing to any unavoidable reasons.
- Interview Session Total Marks: 100.
- To pass the interview every candidate has to obtain 40% (35% for OBC/ST/SC/PWD) in the interview.
- Every candidate will have to pass the interview as well as the exam individually. Further the final result will be prepared using the combined merit.
- After the interview the documents of all the candidates shall be verified as the next step of IBPS SO Selection Procedure 2016.
STEP 4 – Provisional Allotment:
- After interview process, depending on the vacancies to be filled the candidates will be short listed and provisional allotments will be made.
- Allotments will be done on the basis of merit-cum-preferences filled by the candidates.
STEP 5 – Identity Verification:
- At the time of interview every candidate has to carry the personal photo ID proof as mentioned in the online application.
- It shall be verified at the time of interview as well as the finally allotted organization.
- The final step of IBPS SO Selection Procedure 2016 will be the allotment confirmation.
STEP 6 – Final Allotment:
- The final allotment letter will be sent to all the candidates along with their dates of joining.