IIHR Recruitment 2017 – Indian Institute of Horticultural Research – 29 Technical Assistant, Senior Field/ Senior Lab Assistant & Various Vacancie
IIHR Recruitment 2017 – Indian Institute of Horticultural Research – 29 Technical Assistant, Senior Field/ Senior Lab Assistant & Various Vacancies – Last Date 11 May 2017
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) invites applications for the post of 29 Technical Assistant, Senior Field/ Senior Lab Assistant & Various Vacancies. Apply before 11 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : 02/2017
IIHR Job Details :
- Post Name : Technical Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- & 12000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Senior Field/ Senior Lab Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11500/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for IIHR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Technical Assistant : PUC or PUC with one year Diploma course in horticulture.
- For Senior Field/ Senior Lab Assistant : M.Sc. in plant pathology, Botany, Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Chemistry or Graduate degree in B.Sc/ B.Com/ BA/ BBM/ BCA or JOC/ Graduate or M.Sc. in Life science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Biotechnology.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum and Minimum age limit is 21 to 40 years (as on 11.05.2017)
Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply IIHR Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with Bio-data, experience, recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates send to the concerned Principal Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigator at IIHR, Bengaluru on or before 11.05.2017.
Venue of Interview : IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore-560089
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application from : 11.05.2017
- Date of Interview : 19 & 20.05.2017 at 10:00 AM
Important Links :