IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) invites application for the post of 02 Deputy Project Manager. Apply before 30 June
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) invites application for the post of 02 Deputy Project Manager. Apply before 30 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IIT Kanpur Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Project Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000-32000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1600/-
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kanpur Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : CA/ICWA/CS Or Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/M.Com/M.Sc./MA) + 5 years relevant experience Or Graduate (B.Sc/BA/B.Com/BBA/BCA) + 10 years relevant experience.
- Age Limit : As Per IIT Kanpur Rules
Job Location : Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply IIT Kanpur Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply application along with all relevant documents & experience certificates send to the Assistant Registrar (Automation) Western Lab 225, Academic Area, IIT Kanpur – 208016 on or before 30.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30.06.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.iitk.ac.in/dord/project/dpm-new-office-automation-07-06-17.html