Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 for the Indian Coast Guard vacancy of Assistant Commandant Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2015 Details:Post Name:
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 for the Indian Coast Guard vacancy of Assistant Commandant
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2015 Details:
Post Name: Assistant Commandant
Job Location: All India
- Candidate’s age should be 21 to 25 years for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment in All India for getting a job in Indian Coast Guard
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Indian Coast Guard should be Graduate Degree
- Selection for the post of Assistant Commandant for job openings in Indian Coast Guard is based on Written Examination & Physical Test & Medical Test & Personal Interview
- Application fees for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant for vacancies in Indian Coast Guard is No Application Fees
Last Date of Online Application Submission : 26-03-2015
How to Apply:
- Candidates required to open official website of Indian Coast Guard www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
- Fill up complete application form.
- Submit the application form with photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application and keep it in a safe place.