ISM Recruitment 2017 Indian School of Mines invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the Coal of India (CIL) on contra
ISM Recruitment 2017
Indian School of Mines invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the Coal of India (CIL) on contractual Basis. Walk-in-Interview 27 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ISM Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria For ISM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc./M. Sc. Tech/M. Tech in Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 27.07.2017
Job Location : Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply ISM Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with detailed Bio-data and self-attested copies of educational qualifications, age proof, experience certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : the Coal Geophysics Lab, Annexe Building, Department of Applied Geophysics.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 27.07.2017 at 11.30 AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://iitism.ac.in/assets/department/agp/project/JRF-Walkin-AGP-27-07-2017.pdf