MPSC Recruitment 2017 Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of 02 Junior Technical Officer, General State Ser
MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of 02 Junior Technical Officer, General State Service, Group-B. Apply Online before 13 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 54/2017
MPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Technical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4400/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must possess a degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Law and are Licentiate of the Federation of Insurance Institutes.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 38 years for open Candidates 43 years for reserved candidates as on 01.11.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
MPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee : Open Category Candidates have to pay Rs.524/- & Rs.324/- for reserved Category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 24.07.2017 to 13.08.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.08.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 14.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/54-2017.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx