MPSC Recruitment 2017 Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of Deputy Director, Ground Water Sruvery & De
MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of Deputy Director, Ground Water Sruvery & Development Agency,Group-A – Water Supply and Sanitation Department. Apply Online before 22 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 44/2017
MPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Director
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must possess a post graduate degree in Geology or Applied Geology of a recognised University or Diploma in Applied Geology of the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad or any qualifications recognised by Government to be equivalent theretoand relevant experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 45 years as on 01.10.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test Or Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.523/- in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 02.06.2017 to 22.06.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.06.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 23.06.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/44-2017.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx