NCC Directorate Odisha, Bhubaneswar invites Applications for the post of 04 Lower Clerk Division in NCC Directorate Odisha, Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar. A
NCC Directorate Odisha, Bhubaneswar invites Applications for the post of 04 Lower Clerk Division in NCC Directorate Odisha, Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar. Apply before 12 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19900-63200/-
Eligibility Criteria for NCC Directorate Odisha Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 12th Class Or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized board or university with Typing Speed of 35 W.P.M. In English Or 30 W.P.M. In Hindi On Computer.
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years
Job Location : Odisha
Selection Process : Selection will be made on written examination/tests.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NCC Directorate Vacancy : Eligible & interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copies of relevant documents, one self addressed envelope of size 4″x 10′ affixing Rs 5/- postal stamp send to NCC Directorate Odisha Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar-751002 on or before 12.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 12.07.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://nccorissa.org/docs/post-ldc-080617.pdf