National Institute for the Orthographically Handicapped (NIOH) Invites applications for the post of 05 Project Coordinator & Field Worker. Apply b
National Institute for the Orthographically Handicapped (NIOH) Invites applications for the post of 05 Project Coordinator & Field Worker. Apply before 21 Days form the Date of Publication. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIOH Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Coordinator
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Field Worker
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NIOH Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Coordinator : Post Graduaate Degree in Socail work/ Sociology/ Rural Development Diploma in CBR/ Post Graduate Diploma in Disability Rehabilation Management (PGDDRM) from recognised University/ Degree in Disability Subject with eexperience in Project Management and knowledge of IT.
- For Field Worker : Minimum qualification of Class 10th pass.
- Age Limit : As per NIOH Rules
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
NIOH Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/ Skill test/ Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NIOH Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photographs send to Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 on or before 21 Days form the Daate of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 21 Days form the Daate of Publication
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link :http://www.niohkol.nic.in/appointments/Apptt07-21082017.pdf