NIRT Recruitment 2017 – National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis – Scientist Vacancy – Last Date 21 June 2017 National Institute For Research
NIRT Recruitment 2017 – National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis – Scientist Vacancy – Last Date 21 June 2017
National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) invites application for the post of Scientist. Apply before 21 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIRT Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientist-B
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for NIRT Recruitment 2017 :
- Educational Qualification : MD in Microbiology from a recognized University or First/Second Class M.Sc. + Ph.D in Medical Microbiology from a recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 45 years
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through demand draft/Indian Postal Order from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chenna. SC/ST/PH & Woman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to Apply NIRT Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed applicaton form along with self attested copies of all certificates/ documents send to the Office of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetput, Chennai-60003 on or before 21.06.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 21.06.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://nirt.res.in/pdf/2017/advt/SCI%20D%20Bact/Scientist%20D%20(Bacteriology)%20web%20advt.pdf
- Download Application form Link : http://nirt.res.in/pdf/2017/advt/SCI%20D%20Bact/NIRT%20Scientists%20application%20form.pdf