RBI Assistant Application Form 2016: Hold Bank of India will discharge the RBI Assistant Application Form 2016 likely in the month of June 2016. Every
RBI Assistant Application Form 2016: Hold Bank of India will discharge the RBI Assistant Application Form 2016 likely in the month of June 2016. Every one of the hopefuls who wish to show up in the RBI Assistant online exam for the enrollment of Assistants in the RBI Offices the nation over will need to fill an applications structure in the endorsed structure. The applications for the above will be acknowledged by means of online mode as it were. There is no other approach to apply or fill the structure. Applications got in some other structure are obligated to be dismisses with no hint. The calendar for application and the exam date will be advised in the notification to be issued alongside the warning.
Details About the RBI Assistant Application Form 2016 Application Fee
- 450 /- for OBC/General candidates
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen
- RBI Staff candidates are exempted from fee payment,
Modes Available for fee Payment:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
Important Pointers to Keep in Mind for Applying
- Applicant must have valid and working email id or create a new email id in case they do not
- Candidates must have their educational certificated with them while applying as they will need the same while applying
- Candidate must have the facility of Internet Banking/Debit or Credit Card etc. for the submission of application fee
- Candidates eligible to use the services of a scribe in the exam should indicate the same in the online RBI Assistant Application Form 2016
- Candidate must choose the exam centre carefully the same will be required to indicated in the application form
- The scanned file of the recent photograph style photograph and signature has to be uploaded in the form; therefore, candidates must make arrangements for the same before filling the application form. Both the photograph and signature must be uploaded in the required format. Guidelines for scanning – Check Here
RBI Assistant Application Form 2016 – Apply Here (Link to be activated)
Procedure for filling the RBI Assistant Application Form 2016
- Click the “Apply Here” link shown above
- The application window will appear, click the tab “Click here for New Registration
- Register by putting your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be auto- generated. Note down the same for your records
- Fill the details correctly in the blank fields as no change/ alteration will be possible once submitted
- Click ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload the Photo & Signature as required
- Preview the application form verify the entire RBI Assistant Application Form 2016 before final submission
- Once verified, proceed to make fee payment and press submit
- The application process is successfully completed.
- Lastly, generate the print of the submitted application for your future reference.