RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2016 – RBI Assistant examination is required to be held in August 2016. It is to the greatest advantage of the hopefuls t
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2016 – RBI Assistant examination is required to be held in August 2016. It is to the greatest advantage of the hopefuls to start the readiness well ahead of time. Along these lines, to venture ahead in this bearing the initial step is to think about the exam design including the name of the areas, number of inquiries, length of time of the exam, checking plan, sectional weightage and so forth. Knowing the exam example, will give you, particularly the newbies, the direction to continue with the arrangement. In this way, here, we have come to help you to know the exam design in subtle element.
Salient features of the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
- The RBI Assistant Exam is held via online mode only i.e. it will be conducted over the computer not as conventional pen-paper based
- Candidate will have to take five tests namely – Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge
- All the tests except the English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi
- Each of the above tests will be objective in nature which implies it will have multiple choice questions. Candidate would be required to select the one option as the answer using the computer mouse
- Mark to be assigned for one correct answer : 01 mark
- Number of question in each test : 40
- Total number of questions : 200
- Maximum marks for each test: 40
- Maximum marks in the exam: 200
- Total time duration for the exam : 02 hours
Snapshot of the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
What about the Negative Marking?
Yes, there is negative marking. All the candidates must keep in mind that any guess work in giving the answers will lead to the penalty of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. Hence, every candidate must keep this particular thing in mind. However, as per the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2016, there is no negative marking for any question left unanswered.
Important thing to keep in mind: Candidates will have to qualify in each of the objective tests separately. Candidates must prepare for all the sections effectively. There will be different sectional cutoff for all the sections. Candidates must ensure that do well in the sections evenly in order to qualify the exam.