RRB Recruitment 2016 : The Railway Recruitment Board under Ministry of Railways, Government of India, has discharged the Admit Card for Non-Technical
Go through the complete write- up for detailed information:
Click Here to download the RRB NTPC Admit Card
Click here to check the Important Notice for RRB NTPC.
Important Dates of RRB Recruitment 2016
- Start date of the online application process : 26 December 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Online Payment of Fee: 25 January 2016 by 11:59 p.m.
- Start date for Offline Payment of Fee : 28 January 2016
- Last date for reprint of Application: 25 January 2016 by 11:59 p.m.
- Last date for offline Payment of Fee : 22 January 2016
- Issuance of Admit Card : 10 March 2016.
- Date of Computer Based Exam : 28, 29, 30 and 31 March 2016 & 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 (exam in 3rd shift), 10 (exam in 3rd shift), 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 April 2016.
RRB Recruitment 2016: Vacancy Details
- Total number of vacancies notified by the board: 18252
Name of the Posts: No. of Vacancies
- Commercial Apprentice: 703 Posts
- Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk: 127 Posts
- Goods Guard: 7591 Posts
- Assistant Station Master: 5942 Posts
- Traffic Apprentice: 1645 Posts
- Senior Clerk cum Typist: 869 Posts
- Traffic Assistant: 166 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist: 1205 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper: 04 Posts
Name of the Participating Railway Recruitment Boards: Corresponding vacancies
- Ahmedabad: 1183 Posts
- Ajmer: 1088 Posts
- Allahabad: 2864 Posts
- Bangalore: 610 Posts
- Bhopal: 1151 Posts
- Bilaspur: 302 Posts
- Bhubaneswar: 770 Posts
- Chandigarh: 304 Posts
- Chennai: 976 Posts
- Gorakhpur: 317 Posts
- Guwahati: 409 Posts
- Jammu-Srinagar: 171 Posts
- Kolkata: 1408
- Malda: 278 Posts
- Muzaffarpur: 464 Posts
- Mumbai: 2296 Posts
- Secunderabad: 1618 Posts
- Patna: 714 Posts
- Ranchi: 562 Posts
- Siliguri: 279 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram: 488 Posts
RRB Official Notice: Refer Here
RRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Educational: Candidates should possess the requisite educational qualification from the recognized University, Board/Institute. Also, Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer is essential for the applicable post. Refer the notice for more details.
- Candidates awaiting their final examination results can not apply
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-32 years as on 01 January 2016. Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for Pwd (UR), 13 years for PWD (OBC), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST) as per the Government rules.
How to apply for RRB Recruitment 2016?
The applications can be submitted only via online mode.
Application Form of RRB Recruitment 2016
Application Fee : The fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid either via internet banking, Debit Cards etc. or by way of Challan to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
Fee-exempted : SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities/ Transgender and Economically Backward Classes with annual income less than Rs. 50000/- are exempted from fee payment.
RRB Selection Procedure
The process of the selection is comprised of following: Common Computer Based Test (CBT) , Typing Skill Test/ Aptitude Test and Document Verification.
The online computer based exam to be objective based exam comprised of multiple choice questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning. Total number of questions is 100 for 90 minutes.
The e-admit card of the candidates will be uploaded on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). Candidates will also be notified through SMS and email messages. Candidates will be required to take the print of their admit card and bring the same along-with them to the respective exam centre.
RRB Recruitment Result 2016
The merit list of the qualified candidates in the online test will be published on the RRB’s website. The result is expected to be released within a span of one month. Candidates who will qualify the computer-based exam will be eligible to appear in the further rounds.