SBI PO 2016 Admit Card – Well the Season of Bank Recruitment is here as State Bank of India will be conducting its annual recruitment examination
SBI PO 2016 Admit Card – Well the Season of Bank Recruitment is here as State Bank of India will be conducting its annual recruitment examination to select candidates Probationary Officers in its various offices throughout the country. The Admit card will be issued for all the candidates who fill the Application form correctly. The candidates will have to visit the official website of SBI to download the SBI PO 2016 Admit Card or they can click on the direct link hosted here to do the same.
To download the SBI PO 2016 Admit Card – Click Here (Link to be updated)
Details as Per the SBI PO Admit card 2016
The SBI PO Admit Card 2016 will be released in the month of June 2016 for which the examination will be conducted in the month of July 2016. The candidates will have to visit the official website to download the admit Card. The admit card will contain following information:
- Name of the candidates
- The registration number of the candidates
- Their Roll Number
- Name of the test Venue
- Address of the test venue
- Timing of the Test
- Date of Examination
The candidates should note that the SBI PO Admit card 2016 will not be send to the candidates in person and hence they need to visit the official website to download it. They also need to bring that Admit card to the examination center where they would be required to produce it in front of the invigilator failing which they would at the mercy of him.
Procedure to download the SBI PO Admit Card
As already stated above, the admit card would be uploaded on the official website of SBI and hence they must know the procedures involved in downloading the SBI PO Admit Card. The following instructions will help the candidates download the Admit Card correctly:
- First of all the candidates will be required to visit the official website of SBI or Click here (Link to be updated)
- On the homepage, click on the Careers Tab
- On the dropdown menu, click on the appropriate Link of the admit card. The link would be titled as ‘SBI PO (Preliminary) Admit Card 2016’.
- On the next log in page, they would need to enter details like the Application number and date of birth and hit the SUBMIT Button
- The Admit Card will get downloaded.
- Check the details and download the Admit Card. For any discrepancy arising in the Admit Card, feel free to contact the SBI officials.
Note: The Candidates must bring any proof of identification to complement their SBI PO Admit card 2016 at the test venue.