SBI PO Application Form 2016 – State Bank of India will invite applications from the aspirants to be able to appear in the online exam to be held fo
SBI PO Application Form 2016 – State Bank of India will invite applications from the aspirants to be able to appear in the online exam to be held for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in its branches across the country. The application process will most expectedly commence in May 2016 and will be available for duration of one month. Exact dates for applying will be notified in the official notice to be released a few days prior to the release of the application form. For your information, candidates will be able to solely via online mode. There shall be no mode applicable for the submission of applications. You will be able to access the link on this page for filling up the application form.
Aspirants willing to fill the SBI PO Application Form should first ensure their eligibility before proceeding to apply online. Know complete SBI PO 2016 eligibility criteria here.
SBI PO Application Form 2016: (Link will be available here)
Things to Keep in Mind while Applying – SBI PO Application Form
- Applicants must be attentive while filling the application form. All the information entered by you in the online application form must be authentic and accurate
- Following are the details that you will need to fill in the application form- name, age, category, address, email ID, mobile number, educational qualification etc. Details once submitted in the application form will not be altered under any circumstances
- Applicants must get their passport size photograph and signature scanned as you will need it for uploading. The size of the files must be as per the required specifications( to be notified in the notice)
- Candidates must pay the required application fee in the prescribed mode failing which their SBI PO Application Form will be rejected.
- The application form as well as the application fee should be submitted and remitted on or before the due date to be notified in the official notice.
- For General and OBC category candidates : Rs. 600 including intimation charges
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: Rs. 100 including intimation charges.
The fee amount shall have to pay via online payment gateways – Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card, etc.
Process for filling up the SBI PO Application Form 2016
Go through the following pointers to know the detailed application process:
- Fore mostly, candidates will have to register themselves for which they will to fill certain details like name, email id etc.
- The email id entered by you must be active throughout the recruitment process
- After registration, you will receive provisional registration number and password through email or sums, which you must use for any future reference
- Now, start filling the details in the application form one by one
- Duly upload the scanned copy of the photo and signature in the required format given in the guidelines
- Make the payment of fee in the applicable mode. After successful transaction, e-receipt will be generated.
- Lastly, submit the SBI PO Application Form
- Print the application form for your future records and reference.
Note: Applicants will be given the facility to edit or make corrections in their online application form for a certain period of time. After this, you will not be able to make any changes in your applications.