SBI PO Eligibility Criteria Aspirants of SBI Probationary Officer are required to fulfill the base qualification prerequisites to show up in the
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants of SBI Probationary Officer are required to fulfill the base qualification prerequisites to show up in the SBI PO Exam held for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in the different branches of State Bank of India. It is one of the biggest enrollment specialists of the nation brings out opening for the post of Probationary officers and Clerks each year. SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2016 – the examination has, throughout the years, get to be a standout amongst the most imperative examinations of the nation which sees lakhs of applicants take an interest. The enlistment process has further been expanded by partitioning the examination into two stages specifically Preliminary and Main examination. The competitors who go in the preparatory examination would be permitted to take part in the Main Examination.
Importance of the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2016:
Details for the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2016:
- OBC Candidates – 03 years.
- SC/ST Candidates, Ex-servicemen (includes Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers) who have given 5 years of military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year) other than through dismissal on charge of misconduct/inefficiency/physical disability. 3. Those who are domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of J&K between 1 January 1981 and 31 December 1990 – 5 years.
3. Educational Qualification:
- The candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a state or central recognized university or possess any other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Aspirants who are appearing in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation will also be eligible to apply but solely on the provisional basis.
- It is compulsory for such candidates to produce proof of having passed their graduation final examination as per the deadline to be stipulated by the bank.