SSC CHSL 2016: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts one of the renowned exams of the nation which is the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) E
SSC CHSL 2016: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts one of the renowned exams of the nation which is the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination. SSC conducts CHSL exam for the enrollment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant posts. SSC CHSL enrollment procedure will be begin by 2 July 2016. Last date of disconnected from the net application structure will be 31 July 2016 and last date of online application structure will be 1 August 2016. Perused the complete article to know more insights about SSC CHSL Exam 2016.
|Download SSC CHSL 2016 Official Notification||Link to be Activated|
|SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2016||Apply Online Here|
|Check SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2016||Check Here|
|Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016||Check Here|
|Download SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Admit Card||Download Admit Card Here|
|Download SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Answer Key||Download Answer Key Here|
|Check SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Cut Off||Check Cut Off Here|
|Check SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Result||Check Result Here|
Important Dates: SSC CHSL Exam 2016 (Tentative)
|1||Release of Application form||2 July 2016|
|2||Last date of Offline Application Form||31 July 2016|
|3||Last date of Online Application Form||1 August 2016|
|4||Issue of E- Admit Card||1 week of September 2016|
|5||Date of Examination||25 Sept 2016, 9 Oct 2016 & 16 Oct 2016|
|6||Declaration of Exam Result||January 2017|
|7||Skill Test/Typing Test||March 2017|
|8||Declaration of Final Result||May 2017|
Details about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Exam – SSC CHSL 2016
- Full Form of SSC CHSL – Staff Selection Commission / Combined Higher Secondary Level or CHSL (10+2) Exam
- Exam Conducting Body – Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level – All India
- Posts Offered – Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Postal/Sorting Assistant
- Total Number of Vacancy / Posts – 6590
- Exam Mode – Offline
SSC CHSL Salary / Pay Scale 2016
|Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|LDC||1,900||18,000 – 20,500||17,000 – 19,000|
|DEO||2,400||25,000 – 27,500||22,500 – 26,500|
|Postal Assistant||2,400||25,000 – 27,500||22,500 – 26,500|
SSC CHSL 2016 Post wise Vacancy
- Data Entry Operator – 1010 posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 2053 posts
- Postal/Sorting Assistant – 3527 posts
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2016 (Read Article)
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Age Limit – Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 1 August 2016. Age relaxation provided to certain categories as per the government rules.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 (Read Article)
Application Fee / Mode of Payment (Online and Offline)
- Offline Application – Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.100 as application fee through CRF stamps which can be bought from the post office. Fee is exempted for all female candidates and reservation category as per the rule of Government of India.
- Online Application – Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100, candidates can pay application fee through challan at any SBI branch, net banking and any credit/debit cards. (SC/ ST/ Female / PH category aspirants no need to pay any fee).
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure 2016
Selection process includes two steps:
- First step is written examination – The Paper will have objective type questions.
- Second step is skill test- The candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for typing test.
In Case of Ties
In case where more than one candidate score equal aggregates marks, a tie breaker will be applied:
- Marks score in written examination.
- Date of birth, the candidate who is senior in the age may be ranked higher.
- Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016 (Read Article)
- There will be 4 sections in a question paper namely (1) General Intelligence, (2) English Language, (3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Each section carries 50 questions and each section is 50 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The question paper will be objective type.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for sections – 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.