Union Bank Recruitment 2015 for the Union Bank vacancy of 11 Forex Officer-II and 36 Forex Officer-IUnion Bank Vacancy 2015 Details:Post Name: Forex O
Union Bank Recruitment 2015 for the Union Bank vacancy of 11 Forex Officer-II and 36 Forex Officer-I
Union Bank Vacancy 2015 Details:
Post Name: Forex Officer-II
No of Post: 11 Posts
Post Name: Forex Officer-I
No of Post: 36 Posts
Post Name: Economist
No of Post: 2 Posts
Job Location: All India
- Candidate’s age should be Refer to official advertisement for Union Bank Recruitment in All India for getting a job in Union Bank
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Union Bank should be Graduate Degree in any discipline, MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in International Banking, Literacy in Computer Operations and word processing / Computer skills
- Selection for the post of Forex Officer-II and Forex Officer-I for job openings in Union Bank is based on Online Examination & Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Application fees for the recruitment of Forex Officer-II and Forex Officer-I for vacancies in Union Bank is Rs. 600/- for General /OBC Candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates
Last Date of Online Application Submission : 28-02-2015
How to Apply:
- Candidates required to open official website of Union Bank www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Fill up complete application form.
- Submit the application form with photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application and keep it in a safe place.