UPSC CMS Application Form 2016: Union Public Service Commission recruits the Medical Officers in the services & posts under the Ministry of Health
UPSC CMS Application Form 2016: Union Public Service Commission recruits the Medical Officers in the services & posts under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Dept. of Health), Government of India. An open- competitive examination i.e. Combined Medical Services (UPSC CMS) examination is conducted online all over the country for the selection of candidates. To appear in the exam, aspirants are required to fill an online application form. UPSC CMS Application Form 2016 will be released by UPSC on 05 March 2016. Combined Medical Services- 2016 Exam will be held on 12 June 2016. Eligible candidates shall have to apply online to compete in the exam. Aspirants must go through the detailed notification once it is released.
To get your hands on the information about the UPSC CMS Application Form, qualification, age limit, etc. scroll down the page below:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officers in the Railways
- Junior Scale Posts in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- Medical Officers in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- General Duty Medical Officers in NDMC.
Dates of UPSC CMS Application Form 2016
|1.||Date of release of notice & application form||05 March 2016|
|2.||Date of closure of the application form||01 April 2016|
|3.||Date of the UPSC CMS||12 June 2016|
Details about the Application Fee
- Applicants shall have to make the payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only )
- Fee payment is exempted for Female/SC/ST/PH candidates
- Fee can be paid in either of the Online or Cash modes
- Online payment : By net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Cash mode: The requisite amount of fee can be paid in cash at any Branch of SBI by depositing the system generated Pay-in-slip while doing the registration. However, it must be noted that the “Pay by Cash “mode will be deactivated one day before the date of the closure of the application process.
Procedure for filling the UPSC CMS Application Form 2016
- Access the direct link hosted above to fill the application form
- The online registration/ application window will open
- The online form will be segregate into two parts: Part- I Registration and Part- II Registration
- In Part-I registration, following information is needed to be entered carefully- Name’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Father’s/Husband’s name’, , ‘Category’, ‘age’, qualification etc.
- After completion, the unique registration id will be auto- generated which is required for the Part-II registration
- In the Part- II Registration window, attach the scanned files of the photograph & signature as required
- Make fee payment as stated above
- The online application process is completed successfully
- Take the print of the submitted application form for future use.
- Documents of any sort are not required to be sent to the Commission at this stage