UPSC Recruitment 2017 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 32 Marketing Officer, Specialist & Assistant Che
UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 32 Marketing Officer, Specialist & Assistant Chemist. Apply Online before 10 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 14/2017
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Marketing Officer
- No of Vacancy : 28 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Post Name : Specialist Gr-III
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
- Post Name : Assistant Chemist
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4800/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Marketing Officer : Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics from a recognized University with 2 years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/institute or equivalent.
- For Specialist : A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- For Assistant Chemist : Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years for Marketing Officer/Assistant Chemist & 40 years for Specialist
- Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For PH Candidates 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10.08.2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.08.2017
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 11.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt_14-17_Emp_ORA_Engl_0.pdf
- Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php