UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has welcome applications from the qualified competi
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has welcome applications from the qualified competitors for topping off 3133 opening of Village Development Officer. Applications can be submitted by means of online mode most recent by 06 February 2016. Check point by point data underneath as for the instructive capability, age limit, determination process, expense and application process and so on.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 08 February 2016
- Last date for Online Registration: 06 February 2016
- Last date to submit online application: 10 February 2016 (Extended up to 07 March 2016)
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Post and Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Village Development Officer
- Name of the Department: Commissioner, Rural Development Department, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- Name of the Category: Corresponding Vacancies
- UR: 1836 posts
- OBC: 611 posts
- SC: 612 posts
- ST: 74 posts
Total Vacancies: 3133
- Educational Qualification: Pass in Intermediate Examination with Science/ Agriculture from the Board of High School and Intermediate Uttar Pradesh or any qualification recognized by the Governor as equivalent & ‘CCC’ certificate in Computer.
- Age Limit: Minimum age- 18 year and maximum 40 years age as on 01 July 2016.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Physical test & Interview.
|Category||Amount to be paid||Mode for Fee Payment|
|UR (General) & OBC candidates||Rs. 160/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee||E-Challan to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India Or by Debit Card, Credit Card,|
|SC & ST candidates||Rs. 70/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee|
|PH candidates||Rs. 25/- Processing Fee|
Official Advertisement: Check Here
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Apply Online
Application Process: UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
All eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed mode on or before last date through UPSSSC official website. Also, upload scan copies of photograph and signature as per the format prescribed there. The payment of the fee must be done in prescribed mode i.e. Generate E-Challan/I-Collect. After completing application form, generate the printed copy of the same for your records.