VYAPAM Recruitment 2017 Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) invites application for the post of 611 Sub Inspector (SI) in various
VYAPAM Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) invites application for the post of 611 Sub Inspector (SI) in various Department. Apply Online before 30 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
VYAPAM Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub Inspector
- No of Vacancy : 611 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3600/-
Eligibility Criteria for VYAPAM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Sub Inspector : Graduate form recognized University OR Graduate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics form recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics .
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2018.
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
VYAPAM Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates applying online have to pay Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP and Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply VYAPAM Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 01.08.2017 to 30.08.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.08.2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.08.2017
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 01.08.2017
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 30.08.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 22.10.2017 & 29.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2017/PRT_2017_rulebook.pdf
- Apply Online : https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx