West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015 for the vacancy of 659 Warder-Male and 101 Warder-FemaleWest Bengal Police Vacancy 2015 Details:Post Name: Warder-
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015 for the vacancy of 659 Warder-Male and 101 Warder-Female
West Bengal Police Vacancy 2015 Details:
Post Name: Warder-Male
No of Post: 659 Posts
Post Name: Warder-Female
No of Post: 101 Posts
Job Location: West Bengal
- Candidate’s age should be 18 to 27 years for West Bengal Police Recruitment in West Bengal for getting a job in West Bengal Police
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in West Bengal Police should be 10th Passed
- Selection for the post of Warder-Male and Warder-Female for job openings in West Bengal Police is based on Written Examination & Physical Test & Medical Test & Personal Interview
- Application fees for the recruitment of Warder-Male and Warder-Female for vacancies in West Bengal Police is Rs. 200/- for General / OBC Candidates and No Application fee for all other Candidates
Last Date of Online Application Submission : 27-03-2015
How to Apply:
- Candidates required to open official website of West Bengal Police www.policewb.gov.in
- Fill up complete application form.
- Submit the application form with photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application and keep it in a safe place.